Debbie Clark Consulting is a versatile HR Consultancy and Chartered Management Institute (CMI) approved Management Training Provider offering a wide range of services including:
- Management and Leadership Training
- Team Building and Away Days
- HR Advice, Policies and Procedures
- Staff Handbooks and Contracts of Employment
- Performance Management and Appraisal Systems
- Change Management, Re-organisation and Restructuring
- Redundancy Planning and Outplacement Support
- Recruitment Consultancy and Assessment Centres
- Personality Profiling and Psychometric Testing
- Employee Surveys and Focus Groups
- Workplace Mediation and Conflict Resolution
We can offer your organisation specialist skills to help you deliver improved performance, confident managers, satisfied employees and cohesive work teams.
We work with public and private sector organisations across Dorset, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Somerset and beyond from a very diverse range of sectors and industries. Since the business started in 1996, we have worked with almost 200 organisations, many of whom have been clients for more than 10 years.
Our consultancy provides access to a wide range of skilled consultants. They are all specialists in their field and Members or Fellows of the CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) or other appropriate professional bodies including the BPS (British Psychological Society).
We enjoy helping managers recruit, lead, manage, develop, motivate, inspire and engage their people and gain a nationally accredited CMI (Chartered Management Institute) management qualification in the process.
We also love helping business owners prevent and resolve those tricky 'people problems' which affect the performance of their business. By taking away some of their day to day HR workload, we help small business owners free up valuable time to manage their business and achieve their goals.
We also enjoy taking on specialist HR consultancy projects, giving organisations an extra resource when they are driving through change to reach new levels of performance.